Monday, June 17, 2013

NEW FACE OF THE MONTH - NATALIE



Name: Natalie S.
Age: 16
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Birthsign: Aquarius
Place of origin: San Francisco, Ca.

What is the best thing about your hometown?: Everything is close by, within walking distance.

What do people not know about you?: Although I am an A student, I am Dyslexic, so I have to study for a long time and develop habits to re-learn the things taught in class.

What's your favorite TV show or movie?: My absolute favorite TV shows are "Grey's Anatomy" and "Vampire Diaries".

If we borrowed your iPod, what music would we find?: You would find music from Rock, to Rap, to Gospel, and everything in between. 

How were you discovered?: I was at a mall with two of my friends when a women approached me and said her name was Kristen, from Stars Model Management. I instantly freaked out. She gave me her card, we set up a meeting, and everything took off from there!

What to know more about Natalie? Check out this great video!

How do your friends and family respond to your modeling?: They fully support my modeling.

What has been your favorite modeling experience so far? It would have to be the shoot I did for The Academy of Art, because everyone had such fresh, young energy and excitement about the project

Describe your style: When I’m at school or hanging out at home I always dress comfortably, but when I go out with friends I like to wear my Combat boots, shorts, and a cute top.

What beauty tips do you swear by?: Drink a lot of water to keep your face fresh, and body healthy.

What are your guilty pleasures?: I love to eat frosting!

Where would like to travel to and why?: EVERYWHERE!! I want to travel the world. 

At this moment, you are obsessed with: Tumblr !


BONUS POP QUIZ!

Sweet or Savory? Sweet!

Horror or Chick Flick? Horror then chick flick to distract you from the killer in the closet.

Read a novel or Draw a picture? Draw a picture.

Bathing Suit or Bikini? Bikini

Cara Delevingne or Karlie Kloss? Cara Delevingne!!!!!!!


www.starsmodels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment