Saturday, March 15, 2014

NEW FACE OF THE MONTH - Carly Rick



Ph: Lionel Reyes

Name: Carly Rick

Age: 16

Height: 5'10"

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: Green

Birthsign: Pisces

Place of origin: Auburn, Ca.


What's the best thing about your hometown?:
Auburn has some amazing hiking trails in the canyon.


What do most people not know about you?: I play the saxophone, and I'm in the band at my high school.

What's your favorite TV show or movie?: Pretty Little Liars

If we borrowed your Ipod, what music would we find?: Lorde and some classical music, like Tchaikovsky's ballets

Describe your style: I dress preppy but casual - I love fashion inspired by ballet.

What beauty tips do you swear by?: I put castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night to make them thicker. I also drink a cup of water with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning to brighten my skin.

What are your guilty pleasures?: Watching YouTube videos late at night, and eating Trader Joe's Cookie Butter!

Which celebrity (past or present) would you like to meet?: Emma Watson or Alexa Chung


Ph: Lionel Reyes

List five of your favorite things: Pointe shoes, my kitty, playing music, traveling, and spending time outdoors.

What made you become a model?: I love visual and performing arts, I feel like modeling is an extension of those passions. I also love meeting new, creative people. 

How did you get into modeling?: My sister is a model, and she's had many great opportunities from modeling. She told me about the open call in Roseville that I went to.

What has been your favorite modeling experience so far?: So far I've loved every modeling opportunity. I especially enjoyed 
my most recent 90's grunge photo shoot; I looked like Topanga from Boy Meets World.

How do your friends and family respond to your modeling?: My family is very supportive of both my sister and me. However, I still haven't found a way to tell my friends that I've started modeling.


What would you be doing if you were not modeling?: I would probably be dancing more. Although, I already manage to pursue modeling while continuing my hobbies.


Where would you like to travel to, and why?: I'd love to visit London, Paris, or New York. They are lively fashion capitals, and seem like beautiful cities.

Ph: Amber Jones Ritchie
Favorite designer: Valentino

At this moment, you are obsessed with:
My new Fitbit!

BONUS POP QUIZ!
Sweet or Savory? Sweet
Twilight or Divergent? Divergent
Bake something or Draw a picture? 
Bake something.
Bathing Suit or Bikini? Bathing suit.
Beyonce or Rihanna? Beyonce
Chanel or Alexander McQueen? Chanel


www.starsmodels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment